Skip to main content
Figure 5 | BMC Bioinformatics

Figure 5

From: The volatile compound BinBase mass spectral database

Figure 5

Filtering effect of the vocBinBase algorithm. Spectra must meet multiple criteria to be annotated and stored in the database. 45% of all incoming spectra fail to meet criteria and are discarded as noisy and inconsistent. The remaining 55% are annotated and stored in the database. 12% of annotated spectra are column or Twister™ polysiloxane artifacts. A further breakdown of annotated spectra based on peak purity, s/n, and mass spectral similarity is shown.

Back to article page