No of total
No of predicted
No of correct
- Specificity (SP) = Correct predictions/Total predictions,
- Sensitivity (SN) = Correct predictions/Total domains
- The group 1 is composed of 906 domains of 20 polyketides, amphotericin, ascomycin, avermectin, epothilone, erythromycin, megalomicin, myxalamid, myxothiazol, niddamycin, nystatin, oleandomycin, pikromycin, pimaricin, pyoluteorin, rapamycin, rifamycin, soraphen, spinosad, stigmatellin, and tylactone, that are included in PKSDB.
- The group 2 is composed of 792 domains in modular PKSs of 17 type I polyketides which are aureothin, borrelidin, bryostatin, concanamycin a, coronatine, fk506, fr-008, geldanamycin, herbimyycin a, lankamycin, methymycin, monensin, mycolactone, nanchangmycin, phoslactomycin, rubradirin and vicenistatin.
- The group 3 is composed of 129 domains of 5 PKS-NRPS hybrid types which are bacillaene, cryptophycin, lankacidin, leinamycin and pederin.