Skip to main content

Advertisement

Fig. 1 | BMC Bioinformatics

Fig. 1

From: Correction to: The cytidine deaminase under-representation reporter (CDUR) as a tool to study evolution of sequences under deaminase mutational pressure

Fig. 1

gc3 shuffle method. The choice of codons in the 4th nucleotide in the sequence (Ile) was determined by the probabilities as follows: since there is an overall GC content of 60% at the 3rd position of the codons in the subject sequence, the ATC codon will be chosen with 0.6 probability. Since the AT content is then 0.4, the other two codons ATT and ATA are chosen randomly with equal probability, conditional on the 40% AT content. Note that the shuffling occurs iteratively throughout sequence, not just one codon at a time

Back to article page