Skip to main content

Table 4 Sources of significant n-ary data

From: A survey of protein interaction data and multigenic inherited disorders

Database(s) Number of best matches to DiGs
IntAct 24
CORUM 16
HPRD 13
DIP 6
InnateDB 5
DIP & IntAct 5
Mint 4
BIND & CORUM 2
DIP, MINT & InnateDB 1
BIND 1
CORUM, IntAct & HPRD 1
CORUM & IntAct 1
  1. Number of best matches to DiGs per source database. 7 different databases contribute with complexes that match at least one DiG. In 87% of the cases the complex belongs to only one database. The other 13% can be found in 2 or 3 databases at the same time. The table shows how using only a subset of databases instead of a consolidated data set may lead to incomplete results regarding DiG matches.