- Open Access
Erratum to: Disease candidate gene identification and prioritization using protein interaction networks
© Chen et al; licensee BioMed Central Ltd. 2009
- Received: 26 November 2009
- Accepted: 9 December 2009
- Published: 9 December 2009
The original article was published in BMC Bioinformatics 2009 10:73
After the publication of this work , we became aware of the fact that we inadvertently failed to include the work of Chen et al.  when listing previous studies that use PPIs to prioritize disease candidate genes. In a pioneering study , Chen et al. used a initial gene list for Alzheimer's from the OMIM database, expanded it based on protein interactions, and proposed a scoring function to identify other Alzheimer's disease causal genes based on graph-connectedness.
- Chen J, Aronow BJ, Jegga AG: Disease candidate gene identification and prioritization using protein interaction networks. BMC Bioinformatics 2009, 10: 73. 10.1186/1471-2105-10-73PubMed CentralView ArticlePubMedGoogle Scholar
- Chen JY, Shen C, Sivachenko AY: Mining Alzheimer disease relevant proteins from integrated protein interactome data. Pac Symp Biocomput 2006, 367–378. full_textGoogle Scholar
This article is published under license to BioMed Central Ltd. This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.