- Open Access
Erratum to: Comparison of codon usage measures and their applicability in prediction of microbial gene expressivity
© Supek and Vlahoviček; licensee BioMed Central Ltd. 2010
- Received: 15 September 2010
- Accepted: 16 September 2010
- Published: 16 September 2010
The original article was published in BMC Bioinformatics 2005 6:182
The text "a constant of 0.5 is added to the correction factor C" in the paragraph following equation (4), should state: "a constant of 0.5 is subtracted from the correction factor C".
The error in the formulae does not affect the results in the paper regarding performance of MILC, MELP and other codon distance measures as all calculations were performed using a correct implementation of MILC in the INCA software .
- Supek F, Vlahovicek K: Comparison of codon usage measures and their applicability in prediction of microbial gene expressivity. BMC Bioinformatics 2005, 6: 182. 10.1186/1471-2105-6-182View ArticlePubMedPubMed CentralGoogle Scholar
- Supek F, Vlahovicek K: INCA: synonymous codon usage analysis and clustering by means of self-organizing map. Bioinformatics 2004, 20(14):2329–2330. 10.1093/bioinformatics/bth238View ArticlePubMedGoogle Scholar
This article is published under license to BioMed Central Ltd. This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.