- Open Access
Erratum to: How can functional annotations be derived from profiles of phenotypic annotations?
© The Author(s). 2017
- Received: 15 March 2017
- Accepted: 15 March 2017
- Published: 27 March 2017
The original article was published in BMC Bioinformatics 2017 18:96
Set of 36 phenotypes obtained from the listed siRNA experiments sorted by its CMPO identifier
IDs in CMPO
Genome-wide RNAi screen that examines changes in the morphology of individual HeLa cells within cell populations.
- Decreased cell number
- Cell with projections
- Elongated cell
- More lamellipodia cells
- Increased number of actin filament
- Round cell
- Increased cell size
- Decreased cell size
- Bright nuclei
- Metaphase arrested
- Increased cell size in population
Genome-wide RNAi screen for genes required for chromosome segregation in HeLa cells. The screen also reports genes involved in other processes such as cell movement.
- Cell death
- Increased nucleus size
- Graped micronucleus
- Abnormal nucleus shape
- Mitosis delayed
- Binuclear cell
- Absence of mitotic chromosome decondensation
- Increased cell movement speed
- Increased cell movement distance
- Proliferating cells
- Metaphase delayed
- Abnormal chromosome segregation
- Prometaphase delayed
- Increased variability of nuclear shape in population
- Mitotic metaphase plate congression
EMBL secretion 
Genome-wide RNAi screen for interference with ER-to-plasma membrane transport of the secretory cargo protein tsO45G in HeLa cells.
- Increased rate of protein secretion
- Mild decrease in rate of protein secretion
- Strong decrease in rate of protein secretion
- Decreased rate of intracellular protein transport
Genome-wide RNAi screen for genes involved in DNA damage responses in HeLa cells.
- Increased number of site of double-strand break
Genome-wide RNAi screen for genes regulating centriole formation in HeLa cells.
- Increased centriole replication
- Decreased centriole replication
Copenhagen DNA damage Ubiquitin 
RNAi screen of >1300 genes involved in the ubiquitin-proteasome system or encoding zinc-finger proteins looking for modulators of cellular responses to ionizing radiation in HeLa and U2OS cells.
- Decreased number of site of double-strand brea
EMBL chromosome condensation 
RNAi screen of 100 bioinformatically-selected genes for changes in mitotic prophase duration in HeLa cells.
- Increased duration of mitotic prophase
- Decreased duration of mitotic prophase
Open AccessThis article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license, and indicate if changes were made. The Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication waiver (http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/) applies to the data made available in this article, unless otherwise stated.